Commercial real estate transactions from The Oklahoman for April 6, 2019
NAI Sullivan Group reports these real estate transactions:
• 1031 EZ Exchange LLC paid $2,755,000 to Memorial Self Storage LP for 3.65 acres at 13520 Brandon Place and 6438 W Memorial Road for a self-storage facility. Jeff Lester with NAI Sullivan Group represented the seller. Closing was held at First American Title Insurance Co. by Pilar Beare.
• Charlie Iman Properties LLC paid $800,000 to Quail Springs Land Development LLC for 3.3 acres at NW 150 and Redbreast Drive for a retail strip center. Sam Swanson, David Hartnack and Nathan Wilson with NAI Sullivan Group handled the transaction. Closing was held at Trustmark Title by Ashley Podwojski.
• Howard T. Williams Jr. paid $350,000 to Dwain and Nancy Switzer for a 5,000-square-foot industrial property at 510 Beacon Place. Adrian Lillard with NAI Sullivan Group represented the seller. Closing was held at Chicago Title Oklahoma Co. by Dawn Brooks.
• M.E. Holdings LLC paid $135,000 to Theta Executive Search LLC for 1,800 square feet of office space at 11912 N Pennsylvania Ave., Units D4 and D6. The buyer leased the space to Cedar Creek Consulting Inc. as its home office location for professional consulting services. Lillard handled the transaction. Closing was by Brooks.
• Interlinc Mortgage Services LLC leased 1,436 square feet of office space at 1943 West 33rd St., Suite 110, Edmond, from Danforth Development LLC, for a mortgage brokerage office. Zac McQueen and Amir Shams with NAI Sullivan Group represented the lessee.
Price Edwards & Co. reports these transactions:
• Sooner State Home Improvements leased 1,600 square feet of industrial space in Sovereign Technology Center, 1233 Sovereign Row. Tre Dupuy handled the transaction.
• Massage Place leased 1,200 square feet of retail space at Alameda Square, at 1100 E. Alameda, Suite 138A, Norman. Brandy Rundel handled the transaction.
• Worldwide Express leased 1,007 square feet of office space in Bricktown Central at 116 E. Sheridan, Suite 109E, Oklahoma City. Allison Barta Bailey handled the transaction.
• Orchid Nails leased 716 square feet of retail space in Almonte Shopping Center at 6123 S. May Ave, Oklahoma City. Everest Ernst handled the transaction.
• Warren K Russell PHD leased 674 square feet of office space in 50 Penn Place, located at 1900 NW Expressway, Suite 507, Oklahoma City. Derek James handled the transaction.